WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER
A doctor qualified in Western/Allopathic System of medicine (minimum MBBS) recognized by MCI or DMC can become a member of DMA.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
- There are two types of memberships- Annual and Life time. A life time membership is always better because the hassel of paying subscription every year is not there.
- Membership form will be available with the local branch secretary of the branch where he/she is residing or he/she wants to become a member of particular branch among the 13 branches by :
- * filling up the membership form in quadruple along with copy of degree and registration certificate of MCI and DMC.
- * passport size photograph.
- * Requisite fee either in cash or cheque submitted to the nearest local branch.
- After scrutinization of application/membership form, Secretary of a local branch send it to the State branch i.e. DMA and Hqs i.e. IMA.